Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Seasons...and My House is a Mess

The past few weeks have been a season of growth for me,
and I am so ready for a new season.
My house is a mess, as you can see!
But as many of you know, when your house is a mess, you are usually
productive in another area of your life!
I am sorry to say to have to tell you this, but the Lord has released
me from Children's Ministry at this time in my life. For those of you who know me, you will know that I did give all 150 % of myself on the one night I did serve Him with His children
however, I so excited to see what He will teach me next!
I have NEVER been SO close to the Lord as
I am right NOW! I have also NEVER been as
CREATIVE as I am right NOW!
I believe that many people need to
Call Back Dreams
Call Back Visions
Call Back Talents that you have buried in the name of Jesus (that is what I did!)
....Gifts of Ministry that we have laid down need to be called back
May you call them back as in prayers as incense to the the Lord!
Reclaim them back so that they may be used for the Lord!
Blow winds blow ....
Blow upon your Garden God!!!
Bring LIFE GOD!
Bring Life to the North, to the South, to the East, to the West...
Please surround us Lord!!
There is a song entitled "A Kingdom Come" by Coldplay,
you will read the lyrics in italics, while you see some of my
talents I am reclaiming and creativity I am working on
'Still my heart, and hold my tongue,

I feel my time, my time has come,

let me in, unlock the door,
I never felt this way before



the wheels just keep on turning,
the drummer begins to drum,
I don't know which way I am am going,
I don't know which way I have come.



(thank you my friend for the plant)

Hold my hand inside your hands,
I need someone who understands,
I need someone, someone who hears
For you I have waited all these years...
For you I'd wait, til kingdom come...
Until my day, my day is done

and say you'll come
and set me free



(thank you for my angel of a mother-in-law Patty and her gift)

Just say you'll wait and
wait for me






(thank you for my angel of a cousin Anna and her gift)


In your tears and in your blood
in your fire and in your flood
I hear you loud, I heard you sing, I wouldn't change a single thing
and the wheels just keep on turning




(thank you for my angel of a friend Adam and his gift)



and the wheels just keep on turning and the drummers begin to drum
I don't know which way I am going
I don't know what I have become
For you I would wait for kingdom come
until my days, my days are done
Say you'll come and set me free





Just say you'll wait , you'll wait for me,
you'll wait for me.


Please release dreams and visions Lord!
Bring back the gifts Lord! Bring back all of the gifts that the enemy has taken!!
Prophesy to the North and the South.
May we each find the 'heartbeart of God'

No comments:

Post a Comment