Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Garden Guru

Today is a good day!
I went to Home Depot and they are truly selling Spring.
I bought a few of my favorite vegetables!
Came home and took pictures of the beauty in my garden.

Hung out in the yard with the 'boys'.
My handsome father-in-law and husband!
Then I went to work in the garden!!



I had to try out my new purchase!
She is amazing!
A fire-engine red roto-tiller and cultivator!!!
Wow!
I still need help Mr. Adam Floyd!
(He has the monster of all roto-tillers)




Give me two weeks and then I will take another picture!!




This is the BEFORE picture!

(PS. Incase the green looks really green...kudos to Picasa)






1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! You look so cute in that huge garden of yours! I love seeing your beautiful flowers so keep the pictures coming...hey, I miss seeing you on Facebook, where'd you go??

    Sarah Babb

    ReplyDelete