Friday, January 30, 2009

Encouraging Others

It is winter in Valparaiso. It is cold outside. I have found myself closer to the refrigerator and longing for sunshine! So I tend to look to things that make me happy...people!
I love people, all kinds! I think I love people because I do get so much encouragement and inspiration from all walks of life! I like to watch people interact with each other, their families and my kids!

I love real people, honest people and believe their individuality makes them unique. I want to teach my kids to respect all people.


I love to see people doing kind things for others and want to practice more kindness in my own life.



Because, ultimately, He has called us to be disciples and who could forget the GOLDEN RULE?

Sometimes, it is just enough to let someone know you are thinking of them, praying for them and everything will be okay!
(Props to Flickr)





No comments:

Post a Comment