Here it goes, maybe 25, maybe more...
1. I love the Lord.
2. I love passionate people.
3. I almost went to art school (medical illustrations) but I went to nursing school instead; and, yes, I am happy with my choice.
4. I lived in a tent for 3 months, waking up to the Collegiate Peaks of Buena Vista Colorado.
5. I was a river rafting guide for Browns Canyon on the Arkansas River.
6. I have had 3 boyfriends, 2 fiances, and ONE husband. ( All of which I am in good standing with, except one)
7. I love diet Coke.
8. I met my best friend and husband my senior year of college.
9. I took care of a large female patient who found her chapstick in her abdominal folds during a bed bath. (lost for THREE days)
10. I lived on a boat for 9 months in Shelter Island San Diego.
Long live the 'Flying Bridge'.
12. I have hitch hiked and was picked up by cowboys. (Thank you Lord for your protection)
13. I believe in a pre-tribulation rapture.
14. I did love James Dean for a short time in my life.
15. I was a camp nurse for the Head-Injury Camp in Breckenridge, CO for a week. I accidentally dropped Spencer's glass eyeball into the sink while cleaning it...I did grab it and clean it.
16. I have struggled with depression. (and pray to never again)
17. I tried to name my son Maxwell. (guess who won) Then I tried a second time..(guess who won)
18. I hiked the Grand Canyon on spring break with 3 girlfriends in college.
20. I lied when I applied at Nick's Garden Center for a job. I said I knew everything there was to know about flowers, and I spent the night at the library.
21. Deep down, I have a crush on older men...George Bush, Dave Ramsey, Bill O'Reily...
22. I worked as a gas station attendant across from a prison. (the prison is the white building)
Yes, I had binoculars to spy on the prisoners who were outside)
24. I have watched my roommate in college, and best friend, file a wart off of her knee with an emery board.
25. I love my parents and siblings.
26. My first car was a 1981 Honda Accord hatchback that had been parked next to an office building FIRE. The entire side was melted plastic!
If you are reading this, let me know if I have forgotten a good one...I can always add more!