Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I love, love, love camping!



We just had an awesome weekend of camping
in the White River National Forest!



It is half way from Denver to Durango...and since
my sister moved, we have tried to
find meeting places in the middle.


We camped in Redstone, Colorado.
It is the home of the Historical Redstone Castle.


Here are my parents....

My brother and his sweet wifey met us there!

Turner loved it, and wants to go camping again!


Parker was our entertainment...


Mount Sopris...
one of my new favorites!
Thanks God!


We went hiking, and Parker was our
fearless guide!


And Turner T found a walking stick!


Dr. and Mrs. Eich (my sis and bro-in-law)
were so much to see!

Man, do I LOVE Colorado....
every corner was another beauty!


And, yes, we still have the same tents!
(11 years later)

We ended at Hanging Lake near
Glenwood Springs!


My idea of a perfect weekend!
And I have already started planning the next one!

2 comments:

  1. your family is so adorable. I wish I was there camping with you!!!!! I miss you Court. Wish we were running down the dock.. making cookies for johnathan and driving up to oceanside for wound clinic. Where the PA sat on his computer watching the earthquake count. Love ya

    ReplyDelete