Saturday, December 17, 2011

Season Summary

It has been awhile since I blogged, so I thought I would catch you up on everything at once.

This is the back of our new house...we back up to a large park which also has an amazing sledding hill.

Here is Parker loving life!

Here is Turner learning to love the cold.

I also decided this year to host my largest Christmas Party ever!

As part of the decor, I found vintage Christmas table cloths to place on each table.

So fun, so affordable!

A great time was had by all!

Last one. I also decided to make a advent calender for the preschoolers that I teach on Sundays.
Here is the start...sorry, no finished picture. (they looked like houses)
Here is a sample of Turner's Super Star board that we made for his preschool.
And, of course, we have had lots of concerts! Here is Shaun singing with Michael Card this holiday!
Here is Turner in our backyard.

And Parker...gotta love Colorado!

Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment