Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Showers and Tim Tebow

March has been full of celebrations for me!!

This is my friend's beautiful house! She hosted an
amazing baby shower for Terri and our long awaited baby girl.

She made homemade chocolate dipped pretzels for everyone.

This is Heidi and Vicki!
I work with such incredible nurses!

The cute dining room!

And darling family room!

More friends!

We had a wonderful lunch of salads!

Terri (mom-to-be), Sarah and Nikki!
Classy decor!

The amazing cake from 'Mulberry's'

Drinks and flowers!



What a fun group!

This past Saturday,
my mom, sister and I hosted a shower
for my sister-in-law Stephanie.
She is having a baby girl (Daphnie) near May 14th!
I decided to try a new project,
homemade garland!
We hung it in the entry of my mom's house!
This is my brother and sister and I...
see any resemblance?

I have really been addicted to etsy!
This is a onesie and cloth diaper I picked up for Daphnie!

My two favorite outfits for Daphnie.

Another personal favorite,
onesies for each day of the week!

Melissa, Stephanie's close friend, made her a
pack of cloth diapers with the cutest material!

She also made her very own cloth toys!
Love them!!

Jared, coming to pick up the loot!

Stephanie's sister ordered this custom decor plate!

One of my favorite items was this pot made by Katie!
She painted it to match the invites, and
then filled it with hair bows, which looked a little
like flowers!

The beautiful flowers!

Nice work Mom and Kalee!

Stephanie loved everything!

Especially the cake,
good job Mom!

I wanted to do something special for Daphnie,
so I painted this collage for the nursery!
Steph picked the idea and I matched it to
her pattern.

Isn't her nursery the cutest thing ever?

Okay, I am ending with a funny one!
This is my good friend Lissa!
She just celebrated her 30th birthday!!
We have always had an ongoing conversation about
Tim Tebow, and I jokingly thought I might be able to
have him make an appearance at her party,
unfortunately, he was booked.
So the best I could do was to get her
an autographed
picture of Tim Tebow!
Thanks Tim!!
What a fun weekend we had...and you are probably asking
why did you put this picture in ???
Because I loved it!!
Happy Baby Showers Terri and Stephanie!
And Happy Birthday Lissa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment