Monday, February 28, 2011

The Boys and their Birthdays!


It has been awhile since I have posted...so I thought I would catch you up!
I now have an eight year old and a four year old!
I love parties! This year, Parker picked a "Mario" Party!

Here is dad using his torch to light the candles!


Going over the list of winners!

We had a Super Mario's Tournament!

Everyone took home a Mushroom
Loot Box!

DQ helped me with the cake this year!
And of course, we had to go to
Joe's Crab Shack for dinner!



Here is a scene from Turner's party.
Everyone had to make their own dinosaurs!



Turner turns four!

The mad scientist had to visit and show the kids
a science experiment.

I can't believe my baby is four!

Ready for the relay race!

The boys!

The eggs!

The cupcakes.

The table of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting for posts!!!!! My two favorite shots are Parker with the blow torch. And when he is the mad scientist. I can't believe how big your boys are. What in the world happened?
    Miss you and love you much friend.

    ReplyDelete