Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wasn't this Yesterday???

I have been going down memory lane recently.
I am in the middle of a project of reorganizing all of my photos!
And of course, making new albums and scrapbooks.
I remember Shaun holding Turner and Parker at this age like it was yesterday.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Turner.
He is about one week old in this photo.

This is a memory I will not forget.
Parker was so proud to be able to hold his 3 mo old brother.

I did use to worry he would be a little 'too rough' on Turner.

But now...they are Best Friends!

First Day of School Picts 2010!~
Turner has developed what he now calls
his "loop-dee-loop"...and the curl in the front of his
forehead has to be 'just right' for school!


Parker's 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. McBride, who we LOVE!


The boys in the back yard!
And Turner in his new
cowboy boots!
(He wears them with everything!)

One word...goofballs!




And here is sweet Turner in his preschool class with his favorite person...
Miss Carly, his teacher.
(he wants to bring her chocolates for V-day!)


Moral of the blog,
Man they grow fast!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how grown up they both look. I totally agree. They do grow up so fast!!! My little girl is going to be 1 in a month, it just doesn't seem that long. Glad to see you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete