Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Pumpkin Man is back!

Wow, it has been months since I have blogged!
Many things have kept me busy,...let's see...
moving home to Colorado,
unpacking, working,
and creating a home I love.
I have Fall on the mind!
I love the seasons changing, the colors on the trees are amazing right now!
My son wants me to build a scarecrow...which may be my project this week.
I love celebrating, I love parties and dressing up..so maybe we will have another one this year.
This is a Halloween postcard I found online from 1944.
Supposively the pumpkin man is emerging from the cake!

This is a photo of the 40 foot pumpkin man someone created!



Creative!



And then the Disneyland parade of Pumpkin Men is always worth mentioning.


So light your pumpkin spice candles,
open the screen doors and listen to
John Denver...does it get any better? No way.


As John says, "Hey, it's good to be back home again"....

No comments:

Post a Comment